A list of user-submitted tips & tricks
• Cloning a Record
• Export data to Excel
• Find duplicate records
• Database backup
• AJAX and WEBDNA
• reCAPTCHA code
• Setting a 30-minute Cookie
• PayPal gateway
• Paypal IPN
• Check the Federal Government's Social Security database
• WebDNA interaction with zip
• Annoying character on writefile
• Do you hate updating the copyright notice at the bottom of all your pages?
• Extracting the first sentence out of a block of text
• Formatting a long list in a table
• How to keep the text variable after a function has finished
• Removing whitespace
• Spaghetti code
• How to setup CODA to work with WebDNA?
• Calculating Standard Deviation
• How to create a RSS feed
• Using a simple Array of Variables with [interpret]
• Write Once Use Many
|files & folders|
• File upload example
|dates & times|
• How old am I?
• How many working days?
• Redefining [date] & [time] to match your time zone
|showing & hiding|
• Hideif on IP range
• Handling credit card numbers
• random password-generator code
DOWNLOAD WEBDNA NOW!
A list of user-submitted tips ...AWS Raw WebDNA LAMP-Plus WebServer
Amazon Web Services (AWS) README for Machine Image ID...F.A.Q
A compilation of some user's questions...WebDNA Modules
A list of the currently available modules...WebDNA Libraries
A list of available libraries for WebDNA...Technical Change History
This Technical Change History provides a reverse chronological list of WebDNA changes...
Here's a handy way to export your data to a text or Excel file...reCAPTCHA code
reCAPTCHA helps prevent automated abuse of your site (such as comment spam or bogus registrations) by using a CAPTCHA to ensure that only humans perform certain actions...Hideif on IP range
This will show or hide stuff according to the IP...Spaghetti code
How to get rid of very long search strings...Do you hate updating the copyright notice at the bottom of all your pages?
It's January 1st and you have to update the copyright notice at the bottom of all your websites...Using a simple Array of Variables with [interpret]
The [interpret] context is very powerful command in the hands of a skilled WebDNA programmer...